4.17.2009

Shout out to Jude!

As you may have heard, we have been doing some Bible memory around Mosaic Kids this quarter. The kids have learned 4 songs, which contain a total of 9 verses! The songs we learned together are from the fine folks at Seeds Family Worship, and I encourage everyone to pick up their albums for your kids! Each song is a verse, or series of verses, taken directly from the NIV text.

As we were talking about Scripture memory and its purpose, Jude volunteered a story. He said that when he's feeling nervous or upset at school, he repeats a verse to himself. It goes a little something like this, "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength!" I was so pleased to hear that he has captured the purpose of scripture memory: comfort and strength through the truth of the words of God.

So, Jude, this video is for you. Everyone - gather your kids around and enjoy this fun song:


2 comments:

Jared Kennedy said...

Aren't they great! I just posted another Seeds video.

Carla said...

Yes! I love them. I've been using them for a few years, recommended by a friend. It was fun to find this live video. I saw the one you posted too, might end up using it!